... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM PST this
* locations... Enterprise... Joseph... Wallowa.
* Snow accumulations... 2 to 5 inches. Up to 12 inches in the
mountains above 5000 feet.
* Timing... periods of snow will continue through the day. A rain
and snow mix below 3600 feet will be possible late this morning
and this afternoon.
* Impacts... roads will become snow covered and slippery. There
could also be some local drifting snow at times.
* Winds... southwest 5 to 15 mph.
* Temperatures... in the upper 20s to mid 30s.
* Snow level... 2900 feet rising to 3600 feet by noon... then
lowering to valley floors after sunset late this afternoon.
* Web page: for a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wallowa County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 5:34 AM PST Dec. 4, 2016 – National Weather Service