... High wind watch now in effect from late Saturday night through
The high wind watch is now in effect from late Saturday night
through Sunday evening.
* sustained west winds of 30 to 40 mph, with frequent gusts of 45
to 50 mph are expected to start late Saturday night and
persist into the evening hours of Sunday.
* Brief periods of sustained winds to 40 mph and wind gusts to
60 mph will be possible, especially during the morning and
early afternoon hours of Sunday.
* downed tree limbs could cause blocked roads, power line and
limited structure damage. Isolated power outages will be
* Driving in high profile vehicles, especially on north-south
roads could become hazardous.
* Unsecured outdoor objects will be blown around.
A high wind watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph... or gusts of
58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Williams Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Watch
Issued: 2:21 PM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service