Marine Weather for PZ 370
Watches & Warnings
... Hazardous seas warning now in effect until 10 PM PST this
... Small Craft Advisory for hazardous seas in effect from 10 PM
this evening to 10 PM PST Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Small Craft
Advisory for hazardous seas... which is in effect from 10 PM this
evening to 10 PM PST Tuesday.
* Seas... chaotic steep seas will subside briefly tonight before
increasing again Tuesday to 9 to 13 feet at 9 seconds.
* Winds... 10 to 20 knots tonight... increasing to 15 to 25 knots
sustained tomorrow morning.
* Areas affected... all areas.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A hazardous seas warning means very steep and hazardous sea
conditions are imminent or occurring. Recreational boaters should
remain in port, or take shelter until waves subside. Commercial
vessels should prepare for rough seas and consider remaining in
port or taking shelter in port until hazardous seas subside.
A Small Craft Advisory for hazardous seas means that waves will
be steep enough to create a potential hazard to smaller vessels
and inexperienced mariners.
Marine Weather Links
Pt St George to pt Arena and out 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Cape Mendocino to Pt. Arena CA out 10 nm
- Waters from Cape Mendocino to Pt. Arena CA from 10 to 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Pt. St. George to Cape Mendocino CA out 10 nm
- Waters from Pt. St. George to Cape Mendocino CA from 10 to 60 nm
San Mateo Point to the Mexican border out 60 nm
Coastal waters from Florence Oregon to point St. George California and westward 60 nm.
- Waters from Cape Blanco OR to Pt. St. George CA from 10 to 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Florence to Cape Blanco OR out 10 nm
- Waters from Florence to Cape Blanco OR from 10 to 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Cape Blanco OR to Pt. St. George CA out 10 nm
Coastal waters from Cape Shoalwater Washington to Florence Oregon and westward 60 nm
Marine & Boating Location Search
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Port Orford, OR||52.0 °F|
|South Beach, OR||51.1 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|UMPQUA OFFSHORE, OR||46229||51 °F||9.19 ft|
|PORT ORFORD NM West of Port Orford, OR||46015||52 °F||10.50 ft|
|STONEWALL BANK 20NM West of Newport, OR||46050||51 °F||9.84 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Cape Arago, OR|
|3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM||3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM|
|Empire, Coos Bay, Oregon:|
|2017-02-21||02:27 AM PST||Low Tide||3.34|
|2017-02-21||08:25 AM PST||High Tide||6.04|
|2017-02-21||03:46 PM PST||Low Tide||0.96|
|2017-02-21||10:15 PM PST||High Tide||4.89|
|2017-02-22||03:31 AM PST||Low Tide||3.21|
|2017-02-22||09:20 AM PST||High Tide||6.25|
More Tide Locations
Not for navigation. Do not rely on this data for decisions that can result in harm or damage.