Maps & Radar
Photos & Video
- St. Patrick's Day Snow in New York City: Not As Rare As You Think (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Winter Storm Vulcan Recap: Notable Snow, Wind Reports
- 25 Places So Colorful You Won't Believe They're Real
- Another Cold Blast Headed for Northeast, Great Lakes
- Malaysia Airlines Plane Crash Update: Flight 370 May Have Been Hundreds of Miles Off-Course, Officials Say
- All News
Tropical Weather Discussion
Movement: at mph
Learn more about and the hurricane season here.
Storm Track Statistics
|Date||Time||Lat||Lon||Wind (mph)||Pressure||Storm Type|
By Dr. Jeff Masters
8:19 AM EDT on March 14, 2014
The winter of 2013 - 2014 will go down in the history books in the Midwest U.S. as a top-ten coldest winter on record, but ranked as the warmest winter on record in California. Temperatures averaged over December 2013 - ...
All Atlantic Storms (1851-2014)
Named Storms for 2013
|Get Free Weather Stickers®|
|Upload Your Photos|
|Weather™ API for Developers NEW!|
|Become a Site Member|
|Find us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.
Advertise On This Site
Weather Underground has extensive targeting capabilities to fulfill all of your client's advertising needs.