Maps & Radar
Photos & Video
- Killer Bees Attack California Woman, Inflict More Than 1,000 Stings
- Man Pleads Guilty to Smuggling Endangered Sea Cucumbers in His Tire
- Report: Oklahoma's Most Powerful Earthquake Cause Determined
- Winter Storm Ulysses: North Carolina Power Outages Could Last Until Wednesday
- Snowiest Cities of Winter 2013-2014
- All News
Tropical Weather Discussion
Movement: at mph
Learn more about and the hurricane season here.
Storm Track Statistics
|Date||Time||Lat||Lon||Wind (mph)||Pressure||Storm Type|
By Dr. Jeff Masters
9:58 AM EST on March 06, 2014
NOAA has issued an El Niño Watch for the summer and fall of 2014, giving a 50% chance that an El Niño event will occur. The March 6 El Niño discussion from NOAA's Climate Prediction Center noted that "While all models...
All Atlantic Storms (1851-2014)
Named Storms for 2013
|Get Free Weather Stickers®|
|Upload Your Photos|
|Weather™ API for Developers NEW!|
|Become a Site Member|
|Find us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.
Advertise On This Site
Weather Underground has extensive targeting capabilities to fulfill all of your client's advertising needs.