Maps & Radar
Photos & Video
- Killer Bees Attack California Woman, Inflict More Than 1,000 Stings
- Man Pleads Guilty to Smuggling Endangered Sea Cucumbers in His Tire
- Report: Oklahoma's Most Powerful Earthquake Cause Determined
- Winter Storm Ulysses: North Carolina Power Outages Could Last Until Wednesday
- Winter Weather Watch: Northwest Mountain Snow; Potential Winter Storm Vulcan This Week?
- All News
Tropical Weather Discussion
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude..Tropical cyclone formation is not expected during the next 5 days.This is the last regular tropical weather outlook of the 2013 eastern North Pacific hurricane season. The next tropical weather outlook will be issued on may 15 2014. Special tropical weather outlooks will be issued as needed if a significant weather forms during the off-season.&&Five-day formation probabilities are experimental in 2013. Comments on the experimental forecasts can be provided at...Http://www.NWS.NOAA.Gov/survey/NWS-survey.Php?Code=etwo$$ forecaster Avila
By Dr. Jeff Masters
9:58 AM EST on March 06, 2014
NOAA has issued an El Niño Watch for the summer and fall of 2014, giving a 50% chance that an El Niño event will occur. The March 6 El Niño discussion from NOAA's Climate Prediction Center noted that "While all models...
All Atlantic Storms (1851-2014)
Named Storms for 2013
|Get Free Weather Stickers®|
|Upload Your Photos|
|Weather™ API for Developers NEW!|
|Become a Site Member|
|Find us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.
Advertise On This Site
Weather Underground has extensive targeting capabilities to fulfill all of your client's advertising needs.