abpw10 pgtw 050600
msgid/genadmin/joint typhoon wrncen Pearl Harbor hi//
subj/significant tropical weather advisory for the western and
/South Pacific oceans/050600z-060600zoct2015//
ref/a/msg/joint typhoon wrncen Pearl Harbor hi/050152zoct2015//
ref/b/msg/joint typhoon wrncen Pearl Harbor hi/041351zoct2015//
narr/ref a is a tropical cyclone warning. Ref b is a tropical
/cyclone final warning.//
1. Western North Pacific area (180 to Malay Peninsula):
a. Tropical cyclone summary:
(1) at 050000z, tropical storm 23w (Choi-Wan) was located near
21.6n 154.5e, approximately 725 nm northeast of andersen AFB, and
had tracked westward at 13 knots over the past six hours. Maximum
sustained surface winds were estimated at 55 knots gusting to 70
knots. See ref a (wtpn32 pgtw 050300) for further details.
(2) at 041200z, typhoon 22w (mujigae) was located near 21.9n
109.5e, approximately 208 nm east- northeast of hanoi, Vietnam, and
had tracked northwestward at 10 knots over the past six hours.
Maximum sustained surface winds were estimated at 80 knots gusting
to 100 knots. See ref b (wtpn31 pgtw 041500) for the final warning
on this system.
(3) no other tropical cyclones.
B. Tropical disturbance summary: none.
2. South Pacific area (west coast of South America to 135 east):
a. Tropical cyclone summary: none.
B. Tropical disturbance summary: none.//