abio10 pgtw 290300
msgid/genadmin/joint typhoon wrncen Pearl Harbor hi//
subj/significant tropical weather advisory for the Indian Ocean
ref/a/msg/joint typhoon wrncen Pearl Harbor hi/290151zjul2015//
ampn/ref a is a tropical cyclone warning.//
1. North Indian Ocean area (Malay Peninsula west to coast of Africa):
a. Tropical cyclone summary:
(1) at 290000z, tropical cyclone 02b (two) was located near
21.2n 91.2e, approximately 74 nm south-southwest of chittagong,
bangladesh and had tracked north-northeastward at 03 knots over the
past six hours. Maximum sustained surface winds were estimated at
35 knots gusting to 45 knots. See ref a (wtio31 pgtw 290300) for
(2) no other tropical cyclones.
B. Tropical disturbance summary:
(1) the area of convection previously located near 21.1n 91.1e,
is now the subject of a tropical cyclone warning. See para. 1.A.(1)
for further details.
(2) no other suspect areas.
2. South Indian Ocean area (135e west to coast of Africa):
a. Tropical cyclone summary: none.
B. Tropical disturbance summary: none.
3. Justification for reissue: upgraded area in para 1.B.(1) to