|Infrared (day & night)|
|Visible (day only)|
|Wind Gust:||2.5 mph|
|Dew Point:||4 °F|
|Precipitation:||85% chance of precipitation|
|Pressure:||30.54 in (Falling)|
32° | 21°
34° | 10°
32° | 34°
50° | 10°
Statement as of 3:46 am EST on March 1, 2015Winter Weather Advisory
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 7 am this
morning to 7 am EST Monday...
* locations... portions of the western Mohawk Valley and
Susquehanna regions in New York... the northern tier counties
of Pennsylvania... and the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Metro area.
* Accumulations... 3 to 5 inches of snow.
* Timing... occasional light snow will spread into the region early
this morning... generally between 6 and 10 am. The steadiest and
heaviest snowfall is expected from late this afternoon through
the evening hours. Snow should taper off after midnight.
* Temperatures... 11 to 27.
* Winds... southwest 5 to 10 mph.
* Impacts... snow covered slippery roads and walkways.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will cause
travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited
visibilities... and use caution while driving.
Please report snowfall amounts to the National Weather Service by
calling toll free at 1-888-603-1402... or by email at