|Infrared (day & night)|
|Visible (day only)|
|Wind:||4.0 mph SW|
|Wind Gust:||14.0 mph|
|Dew Point:||15 °F|
|Precipitation:||31% chance of precipitation|
|Pressure:||30.15 in (Falling)|
27° | 14°
25° | 18°
27° | 10°
25° | -8°
Statement as of 12:08 PM EST on December 13, 2013Winter Storm Watch
... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Saturday morning
through Sunday morning...
* locations... the Wyoming Valley... Lackawanna valley... and
* Hazards... snow and sleet.
* Accumulations... .several inches of snow and sleet possible.
* Timing... snow will begin Saturday morning... possibly mixed
with sleet Saturday evening before ending.
* Temperatures... 10 to 25.
* Winds... east 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Impacts... driving may become difficult on Saturday with snow
and low visibility... followed by some icing.
A Winter Storm Watch is issued when severe winter weather is a
possibility but not a certainty. At this time... there is the
potential for significant snow and/or ice accumulations. Travel
conditions could become hazardous... so it is important to monitor
the latest forecasts and statements if you plan to travel in the