The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Alton ld26
* until further notice.
* At 10:30 am Tuesday the stage was 32.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: the river will continue rising to near 32.3 feet by
early Wednesday morning. Additional rises may be possible
* Impact: at 31.5 feet... commercial basements in Alton begin to flood
within a foot of this height.
* Impact: at 30.5 feet... bloch marine service at The Harbor point
yacht club begins flooding within a foot of this level.
Fld latest 7 a.M. Forecast
location stg obs stg 07/01 07/02 07/03 07/04 07/05
Alton ld26 21.0 32.21 32.3 31.6 30.2 28.6 27.0
Lat... Lon 3891 9033 3895 9028 3883 9003 3881 9017
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Madison Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 11:07 AM CDT on June 30, 2015
Nearby Radar Stations
- Cottage Hills
- East Alton
- Glen Carbon
- Granite City
- New Douglas
- Pontoon Beach
- Saint Jacob
- South Roxana
- Wood River