Southern Sacramento Valley
Statement as of 10:51 AM PDT on March 11, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 8 PM PDT this evening...
* winds: north 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Timing: breezy to windy conditions will continue into the
early evening hours before subsiding.
* Locations include: Sacramento... Vacaville... Chico... Redding.
* Impacts: driving can be difficult in breezy to windy
conditions. Especially if in small cars and high profile
vehicles. Be aware that tree limbs and branches could fall and
secure any loose objects in your yard. Local power outages may
* For a detailed view of the hazard area... visit
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 25 mph are expected
and or wind gusts to 40 mph. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
caution. Tie down loose objects.
Interact with US via social media
Nearby Radar Stations
- Citrus Heights
- East Nicolaus
- El Dorado Hills
- El Macero
- Elk Grove
- Fair Oaks
- Gold River
- Granite Bay
- Knights Landing
- Liberty Farms
- McClellan Air Force Base
- North Highlands
- North Sacramento
- Pleasant Grove
- Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Murieta
- Rio Linda
- Rio Oso
- West Sacramento