Forecast as of 3:32 PM EST on December 4, 2013
St Lawrence River From Cape Vincent To St Regis
Northeast winds 5 to 10 knots becoming east. A chance of rain showers late.
Southeast winds 10 to 15 knots becoming south. A chance of rain showers in the morning...then rain showers likely in the afternoon.
Southwest winds 5 to 10 knots. A chance of rain showers in the evening...then a chance of snow showers overnight.
Southwest winds 5 to 10 knots. Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny.
Southwest winds 5 to 10 knots becoming northwest. Mostly cloudy.
West winds 5 to 10 knots becoming northwest. Mostly cloudy...then becoming partly cloudy.
North winds 10 knots or less becoming east 10 to 15 knots. Snow likely Sunday night.
East winds 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest. Rain... freezing rain and snow likely.
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
- Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY
- Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY
- Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY
- Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River
- Lake Ontario, Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River beyond 5 nm offshore
St. Lawrence River
Canadian portions of the Great Lakes
Marine & Boating
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Alexandria Bay, NY||42.1 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|Prince Edward Pt||45135||48 °F||2.30 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Superior Shoals, NY|
|Alexandria Bay, NY|
|Thousand I Brdg NY|
|Galloo Island, NY|
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. DO NOT RELY ON THIS DATA FOR DECISIONS THAT CAN RESULT IN HARM TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING.