Forecast as of 9:31 am EST on December 5, 2013
St Lawrence River From Cape Vincent To St Regis
Southeast winds 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest. A chance of rain showers.
West winds 5 to 10 knots becoming southwest. A chance of rain showers in the evening...then a chance of rain showers... snow showers and sleet after midnight.
Southwest winds 5 to 10 knots becoming west. Mostly cloudy.
West winds 5 to 10 knots. A chance of snow overnight.
West winds 10 knots or less. Partly to mostly cloudy.
Light and variable winds becoming east 5 to 10 knots. Snow likely Sunday night.
East winds 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 15 to 20 knots. Snow likely during the day...then lake effect snow and rain showers likely Monday night.
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
- Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY
- Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY
- Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY
- Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River
- Lake Ontario, Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River beyond 5 nm offshore
St. Lawrence River
Canadian portions of the Great Lakes
Marine & Boating
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Alexandria Bay, NY||42.1 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|Prince Edward Pt||45135||48 °F||5.58 ft|
|Lake Ontario Buoy 20NM North Northeast of Rochester, NY||45012||46 °F||3.28 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Alexandria Bay, NY|
|Superior Shoals, NY|
|Thousand I Brdg NY|
|Galloo Island, NY|
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. DO NOT RELY ON THIS DATA FOR DECISIONS THAT CAN RESULT IN HARM TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING.