Marine Weather for PZ 775
Rest Of Tonight
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a
* special marine warning for... coastal waters from San Mateo Point to the Mexican border and out to 30 nm over Pacific waters... waters from San Mateo Point to the Mexican border extending 30 to 60 nm out including San Clemente Island over Pacific waters...
* until 245 am PDT
* at 136 am PDT...National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated a cluster of thunderstorms...with the potential to produce strong winds 34 knots or greater over the coastal waters about 15 nm southwest of Oceanside...moving northeast at 20 knots.
* These strong thunderstorms will move northeast towards the coast between Oceanside and San Clemente. Also...small hail will be possible with these storms. Mariners should seek shelter from storms.
Thunderstorms can produce sudden waterspouts. Waterspouts can easily overturn boats and create locally hazardous seas. Seek safe Harbor immediately.
Lat...Lon 3246 11816 3265 11818 3333 11750 3321 11738 3319 11738 3318 11734 3316 11735 3314 11733 3246 11797 time...Mot...loc 0839z 229deg 22kt 3303 11758
Marine Weather Maps
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
Marine Weather Links
San Mateo Point to the Mexican border out 60 nm
- (NULL) Coastal Waters from San Mateo Point to the Mexican Border and out to 30 nm
- (NULL) Waters from San Mateo point to the Mexican Border Extending 30 to 60 nm out including San Clemente Island
Point Piedras Blancas to San Mateo Point CA out 60nm including The Channel islands National marine Sanctuary
- (NULL) Inner waters from Point Mugu to San Mateo Pt. CA including Santa Catalina and Santa Barbara Islands
- (NULL) East Santa Barbara Channel from Pt. Conception to Pt. Mugu including Santa Cruz and Anacapa Islands
- (NULL) Outer waters from Santa Cruz Island to San Clemente Island to 60 nm offshore including San Nicolas Island
- (NULL) Waters from Pt. Arguello to Santa Cruz Island CA and westward 60 nm including San Miguel and Santa Rosa Islands
- (NULL) The Waters from Pt. Piedras Blancas to Pt. Arguello and Westward 60 nm
Fornia waters from 60 nm to 250 nm offshore.
Marine & Boating Location Search
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|La Jolla, CA||73.0 °F|
|San Diego, CA||75.0 °F|
|Los Angeles, CA||66.9 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|San Clemente Basin||46086||70 °F||3.28 ft|
|Point Loma South, CA||46232||73 °F||3.28 ft|
|Oceanside Offshore, CA||46224||73 °F||2.62 ft|
|Camp Pendleton Nearshore, CA||46242||72 °F||2.30 ft|
|Dana Point, CA||46223||71 °F||2.62 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
|3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM||3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM|
|Wilson Cove, San Clemente Island, California:|
|2014-08-20||1:24 AM PDT||Low Tide||0.35|
|2014-08-20||8:00 AM PDT||High Tide||3.67|
|2014-08-20||12:47 PM PDT||Low Tide||2.31|
|2014-08-20||6:55 PM PDT||High Tide||5.15|
|2014-08-21||2:05 AM PDT||Low Tide||0.17|
|2014-08-21||8:34 AM PDT||High Tide||3.86|
More Tide Locations
Not for navigation. Do not rely on this data for decisions that can result in harm or damage.