Marine Weather for PZ 575
...Gale Warning remains in effect until 8 PM PDT this evening... ...Small Craft Advisory remains in effect from 8 PM this evening to 5 PM PDT Friday...
A Gale Warning remains in effect until 8 PM PDT this evening. A Small Craft Advisory remains in effect from 8 PM this evening to 5 PM PDT Friday.
* Winds: northwest winds 25 to 35 kt are expected to prevail through this evening. Winds will then decrease to 15 to 25 kt overnight.
* Seas: rough
A Gale Warning means winds of 34 to 47 knots are imminent or occurring. Operating a vessel in gale conditions requires experience and properly equipped vessels. It is highly recommended that mariners without the proper experience seek safe Harbor prior to the onset of gale conditions.
A Small Craft Advisory means that wind speeds of 21 to 33 knots are expected to produce hazardous wave conditions to small craft. Inexperienced mariners... especially those operating smaller vessels should avoid navigating in these conditions.
Marine Weather Maps
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
Marine Weather Links
Point Piedras Blancas to San Mateo Point CA out 60nm including The Channel islands National marine Sanctuary
Point Arena to Point Piedras Blancas and out 60 nm including the San Francisco Bay area and Monterey Bay
- (NULL) Coastal Waters from Point Pinos to Point Piedras Blancas California out to 10 nm
- (NULL) Waters from Pigeon Pt. to Pt. Piedras Blancas CA from 10 to 60 nm
- (NULL) Coastal Waters from Pigeon Point to Point Pinos California out to 10 nm
- (NULL) Monterey Bay
- (NULL) Coastal Waters from Point Reyes to Pigeon Point California out to 10 nm
- (NULL) San Francisco/San Pablo/Suisun Bays and the West Delta
- (NULL) Coastal Waters from Point Arena to Point Reyes California out to 10 nm
- (NULL) Waters from Pt. Arena to Pigeon Pt. CA from 10 to 60 nm
Pt St George to pt Arena and out 60 nm
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Cape Mendocino to Pt. Arena CA out 10 nm
- (NULL) Waters from Cape Mendocino to Pt. Arena CA from 10 to 60 nm
Fornia waters from 60 nm to 250 nm offshore.
Marine & Boating Location Search
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Monterey, CA||57.9 °F|
|Redwood City, CA||68.0 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|CAPE SAN MARTIN 55NM West Northwest of Morro Bay, CA||46028||58 °F|
|MONTEREY 27NM West of Monterey Bay, CA||46042||55 °F||11.15 ft|
|Point Sur, CA||46239||55 °F||11.48 ft|
|Cabrillo Point, Monterey Bay, CA||46240||56 °F||1.97 ft|
|Monterey Canyon Outer, CA||46236||57 °F||7.87 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
|3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM||3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM|
|Ano Nuevo Island, California:|
|2014-04-16||11:45 PM PDT||High Tide||5.19|
|2014-04-17||6:30 AM PDT||Low Tide||-0.74|
|2014-04-17||1:10 PM PDT||High Tide||3.90|
|2014-04-17||6:23 PM PDT||Low Tide||1.95|
|2014-04-18||12:24 AM PDT||High Tide||5.17|
|2014-04-18||7:16 AM PDT||Low Tide||-0.81|
|Point Sur, California Current:|
|2014-01-06||10:34 AM PST||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-01-06||1:15 PM PST||Max Flood||0.54 knots|
|2014-01-06||4:11 PM PST||Slack, Ebb Begins||-0.00 knots|
|2014-01-06||6:59 PM PST||Max Ebb||-0.71 knots|
|2014-01-06||10:42 PM PST||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-01-07||1:46 AM PST||Max Flood||0.68 knots|
|2014-01-07||4:58 AM PST||Slack, Ebb Begins||-0.00 knots|
|2014-01-07||7:45 AM PST||Max Ebb||-0.70 knots|
|2014-01-07||11:43 AM PST||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-01-07||2:29 PM PST||Max Flood||0.51 knots|
|2014-01-07||5:23 PM PST||Slack, Ebb Begins||-0.00 knots|
|2014-01-07||7:58 PM PST||Max Ebb||-0.57 knots|
More Tide Locations
Not for navigation. Do not rely on this data for decisions that can result in harm or damage.