Marine Weather for PZ 376
...Small Craft Advisory for winds now in effect until 5 am PDT Friday... ...Small Craft Advisory for hazardous seas now in effect until 11 am PDT Wednesday... ...Hazardous seas warning remains in effect until 5 am PDT Friday... ...Gale Warning in effect from 2 PM Tuesday to 5 am PDT Friday...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Gale Warning...which is in effect from 2 PM Tuesday to 5 am PDT Friday. The Small Craft Advisory for winds is now in effect until 5 am PDT Friday. The Small Craft Advisory for hazardous seas is now in effect until 11 am PDT Wednesday. The gale watch is no longer in effect. A hazardous seas warning remains in effect until 5 am PDT Friday.
* Seas: 9 to 12 feet at 10 seconds tonight.
* Winds: north 15 to 25 kts...increasing to 25 to 30 kts tonight...then reaching gale force of 35 to 40 kts Tuesday afternoon.
* Areas affected: small craft for seas will impact most of the waters tonight and hazardous seas warning from Brookings south and beyond 10 nm from shore. The hazardous seas warning will cover most of the marine zone Tuesday through Thursday night. Small craft for winds will cover most of the zone into Tuesday morning. The Gale Warning will affect areas mainly south of Gold Beach Tuesday afternoon...then most of the zone Tuesday night through Thursday night.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/z67h
A hazardous seas warning means hazardous sea conditions are imminent or occurring. Recreational boaters should remain in port...or take shelter until waves subside. Commercial vessels should prepare for rough seas and consider remaining in port or taking shelter in port until hazardous seas subside.
A Gale Warning means winds of 34 to 47 knots are imminent or occurring. Operating a vessel in gale conditions requires experience and properly equipped vessels. It is highly recommended that mariners without the proper experience seek safe Harbor prior to the onset of gale conditions.
Small craft conditions for wind means that wind speeds of 23 to 33 knots are expected. Inexperienced mariners...especially those operating smaller vessels should avoid navigating in these conditions.
A Small Craft Advisory for hazardous seas means that waves will be steep enough to create a potential hazard to small craft.
Marine Weather Maps
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
Marine Weather Links
Pt St George to pt Arena and out 60 nm
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Cape Mendocino to Pt. Arena CA out 10 nm
- (NULL) Waters from Cape Mendocino to Pt. Arena CA from 10 to 60 nm
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Pt. St. George to Cape Mendocino CA out 10 nm
- (NULL) Waters from Pt. St. George to Cape Mendocino CA from 10 to 60 nm
San Mateo Point to the Mexican border out 60 nm
Coastal waters from Florence Oregon to point St. George California and westward 60 nm.
- (NULL) Waters from Cape Blanco OR to Pt. St. George CA from 10 to 60 nm
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Florence to Cape Blanco OR out 10 nm
- (NULL) Waters from Florence to Cape Blanco OR from 10 to 60 nm
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Cape Blanco OR to Pt. St. George CA out 10 nm
Coastal waters from Cape Shoalwater Washington to Florence Oregon and westward 60 nm
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Cascade Head to Florence OR out 10 nm
- (NULL) Waters from Cascade Head to Florence OR from 10 to 60 nm
- (NULL) Columbia River Bar
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Cape Shoalwater WA to Cascade Head OR out 10 nm
- (NULL) Waters from Cape Shoalwater WA to Cascade Head OR from 10 to 60 nm
Washington and Oregon waters from 60 nm to 250 nm offshore.
- -128.24399 46.92668 (NULL) Cape Flattery to Cape Lookout
- -127.86487 43.55642 (NULL) Cape Lookout to Point St. George
Fornia waters from 60 nm to 250 nm offshore.
Marine & Boating Location Search
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Port Orford, OR||51.1 °F|
|Crescent City, CA||57.0 °F|
|Charleston, OR||55.0 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|Port Orford NM West of Port Orford, OR||46015||54 °F||4.92 ft|
|ST GEORGES 8NM West Northwest of Crescent City, CA||46027||52 °F|
|Humboldt Bay, North Spit, CA||46244||59 °F||5.91 ft|
|UMPQUA OFFSHORE, OR||46229||60 °F||4.27 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Cape Arago, OR||CARO3|
|3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM||3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM|
|Brookings, Chetco Cove, Oregon:|
|2014-09-01||11:49 PM PDT||Low Tide||1.00|
|2014-09-02||6:14 AM PDT||High Tide||4.70|
|2014-09-02||11:17 AM PDT||Low Tide||2.98|
|2014-09-02||5:37 PM PDT||High Tide||6.50|
|2014-09-03||12:59 AM PDT||Low Tide||0.76|
|2014-09-03||7:35 AM PDT||High Tide||4.78|
|Port Orford, Pacific Ocean, Oregon (sub):|
|2014-09-01||11:56 PM PDT||Low Tide||1.09|
|2014-09-02||6:26 AM PDT||High Tide||4.98|
|2014-09-02||11:24 AM PDT||Low Tide||3.25|
|2014-09-02||5:49 PM PDT||High Tide||6.89|
|2014-09-03||1:06 AM PDT||Low Tide||0.83|
|2014-09-03||7:47 AM PDT||High Tide||5.06|
|Port Orford, Pacific Ocean, Oregon:|
|2014-09-01||11:56 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.92|
|2014-09-02||6:23 AM PDT||High Tide||4.78|
|2014-09-02||11:20 AM PDT||Low Tide||3.03|
|2014-09-02||5:45 PM PDT||High Tide||6.75|
|2014-09-03||1:06 AM PDT||Low Tide||0.65|
|2014-09-03||7:46 AM PDT||High Tide||4.85|
|Cape Blanco, Oregon Current:|
|2014-09-01||9:49 PM PDT||Max Ebb||-1.12 knots|
|2014-09-02||1:47 AM PDT||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||4:39 AM PDT||Max Flood||0.71 knots|
|2014-09-02||8:06 AM PDT||Slack, Ebb Begins||-0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||10:21 AM PDT||Max Ebb||-0.58 knots|
|2014-09-02||1:17 PM PDT||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||4:33 PM PDT||Max Flood||0.61 knots|
|2014-09-02||7:23 PM PDT||Slack, Ebb Begins||-0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||10:49 PM PDT||Max Ebb||-1.14 knots|
|2014-09-03||2:56 AM PDT||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-09-03||5:50 AM PDT||Max Flood||0.76 knots|
|Cape Sebastian, Oregon Current:|
|2014-09-01||9:33 PM PDT||Max Ebb||-1.12 knots|
|2014-09-02||1:31 AM PDT||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||4:23 AM PDT||Max Flood||0.71 knots|
|2014-09-02||7:50 AM PDT||Slack, Ebb Begins||-0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||10:05 AM PDT||Max Ebb||-0.58 knots|
|2014-09-02||1:01 PM PDT||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||4:17 PM PDT||Max Flood||0.61 knots|
|2014-09-02||7:07 PM PDT||Slack, Ebb Begins||-0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||10:33 PM PDT||Max Ebb||-1.14 knots|
|2014-09-03||2:40 AM PDT||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-09-03||5:34 AM PDT||Max Flood||0.76 knots|
|St. George Reef, California Current:|
|2014-09-01||9:18 PM PDT||Max Ebb||-1.12 knots|
|2014-09-02||1:16 AM PDT||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||4:08 AM PDT||Max Flood||0.71 knots|
|2014-09-02||7:35 AM PDT||Slack, Ebb Begins||-0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||9:50 AM PDT||Max Ebb||-0.58 knots|
|2014-09-02||12:46 PM PDT||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||4:02 PM PDT||Max Flood||0.61 knots|
|2014-09-02||6:52 PM PDT||Slack, Ebb Begins||-0.00 knots|
|2014-09-02||10:18 PM PDT||Max Ebb||-1.14 knots|
|2014-09-03||2:25 AM PDT||Slack, Flood Begins||0.00 knots|
|2014-09-03||5:19 AM PDT||Max Flood||0.76 knots|
|2014-09-03||8:47 AM PDT||Slack, Ebb Begins||-0.00 knots|