Marine Weather for PZ 275
...Gale Warning remains in effect until 11 am PDT Wednesday...
A Gale Warning remains in effect until 11 am PDT Wednesday.
* Winds: south 20 to 25 kt with gusts to 35 kt this afternoon... increasing to 30 to 40 kt with gusts to 45 kt this evening through late tonight. Coastal jet enhancement may bring a few gusts of 50 to 55 kt to the near shore waters.
* Seas: 12 to 14 feet today...increasing to 18 to 20 ft this evening and overnight.
A Small Craft Advisory for wind means that wind speeds of 21 to 33 knots are expected. Inexperienced mariners...especially those operating smaller vessels should avoid navigating in such conditions.
A Small Craft Advisory for hazardous seas means that waves are expected to be hazardous to small craft. Mariners should avoid shoaling areas. Long period swell can sharpen into large breaking waves in shoaling areas. It is not unusual for waves to break much farther from shoaling areas than is normally experienced. Remember...breaking waves can easily capsize even larger vessels.
A Gale Warning means winds of 34 to 47 knots are imminent or occurring. Operating a vessel in gale conditions requires experience and properly equipped vessels. It is highly recommended that mariners without the proper experience seek safe Harbor prior to the onset of gale conditions.
Marine Weather Maps
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
Marine Weather Links
Pt St George to pt Arena and out 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Cape Mendocino to Pt. Arena CA out 10 nm
- Waters from Cape Mendocino to Pt. Arena CA from 10 to 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Pt. St. George to Cape Mendocino CA out 10 nm
- Waters from Pt. St. George to Cape Mendocino CA from 10 to 60 nm
San Mateo Point to the Mexican border out 60 nm
Coastal waters from Florence Oregon to point St. George California and westward 60 nm.
- Waters from Cape Blanco OR to Pt. St. George CA from 10 to 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Florence to Cape Blanco OR out 10 nm
- Waters from Florence to Cape Blanco OR from 10 to 60 nm
- Coastal waters from Cape Blanco OR to Pt. St. George CA out 10 nm
Coastal waters from Cape Shoalwater Washington to Florence Oregon and westward 60 nm
Marine & Boating Location Search
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|South Beach, OR||60.1 °F|
|Charleston, OR||59.0 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|STONEWALL BANK 20NM West of Newport, OR||46050||60 °F||12.47 ft|
|West of Newport NH OR||46094|
|UMPQUA OFFSHORE, OR||46229||59 °F||12.80 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Cape Arago, OR|
|3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM||3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM|
|Bar at entrance, Yaquina Bay and River, Oregon:|
|2014-10-21||11:15 AM PDT||High Tide||7.50|
|2014-10-21||5:46 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.88|
|2014-10-21||11:50 PM PDT||High Tide||6.65|
|2014-10-22||5:40 AM PDT||Low Tide||1.79|
|2014-10-22||11:43 AM PDT||High Tide||7.80|
|2014-10-22||6:21 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.39|
|Entrance, Siuslaw River, Oregon:|
|2014-10-21||11:08 AM PDT||High Tide||7.11|
|2014-10-21||5:38 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.81|
|2014-10-21||11:40 PM PDT||High Tide||6.41|
|2014-10-22||5:37 AM PDT||Low Tide||1.63|
|2014-10-22||11:39 AM PDT||High Tide||7.40|
|2014-10-22||6:14 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.33|
|Taft, Siletz Bay, Oregon:|
|2014-10-21||11:29 AM PDT||High Tide||6.19|
|2014-10-21||6:20 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.61|
|2014-10-22||12:04 AM PDT||High Tide||5.48|
|2014-10-22||6:14 AM PDT||Low Tide||1.24|
|2014-10-22||11:57 AM PDT||High Tide||6.43|
|2014-10-22||6:55 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.27|