Marine Weather for LO 043
...Small Craft Advisory remains in effect until 4 am EST Friday...
* winds...west 20 to 25 knots.
* Waves...5 to 8 feet.
A Small Craft Advisory means that wind speeds of 18 to 33 knots and/or waves averaging 4 feet or more are expected to produce hazardous wave conditions to small craft. Inexperienced mariners...especially those operating smaller vessels...should avoid navigating in these conditions.
Marine Weather Maps
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
Marine Weather Links
- Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY
- Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY
- Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY
- Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River
- Lake Ontario, Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River beyond 5 nm offshore
St. Lawrence River
Canadian portions of the Great Lakes
Marine & Boating Location Search
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Buffalo, NY||37.9 °F|
|Alexandria Bay, NY||41.0 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|Lake Ontario Buoy 20NM North Northeast of Rochester, NY||45012||47 °F||1.64 ft|
|Prince Edward Pt||45135||47 °F||0.66 ft|
|NW Lake Ontario Ajax||45159||36 °F||3.28 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Galloo Island, NY|
|Thousand I Brdg NY|
|Alexandria Bay, NY|
Not for navigation. Do not rely on this data for decisions that can result in harm or damage.