Forecast as of 1:51 PM EDT on March 14, 2014
Lower Niagara River-
South winds 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest. Partly to mostly sunny.
Southwest winds 15 to 20 knots diminishing to 10 to 15 knots. Rain showers likely in the evening...then rain showers likely with a chance of snow showers overnight.
Southwest winds 10 to 15 knots becoming west. A chance of snow and rain showers.
West winds 10 to 15 knots becoming northwest. A chance of snow showers in the evening.
East winds increasing to 15 to 20 knots. Partly cloudy.
Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Partly to mostly cloudy.
East winds 5 to 10 knots. Partly to mostly cloudy.
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
- Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY
- Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY
- Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY
- Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River
- Lake Ontario, Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River beyond 5 nm offshore
St. Lawrence River
Canadian portions of the Great Lakes
Marine & Boating
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Buffalo, NY||33.1 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|Port Colborne||45142||31 °F||0.33 ft|
|West Lake Ontario Grimsby||45139||58 °F||1.97 ft|
|NW Lake Ontario Ajax||45159||33 °F||0.00 ft|
|Lake Simcoe||45151||3.94 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. DO NOT RELY ON THIS DATA FOR DECISIONS THAT CAN RESULT IN HARM TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING.