Forecast as of 1:53 PM EDT on March 9, 2014
Buffalo To Ripley Along Lake Erie-
Southwest winds 10 to 15 knots. Scattered flurries early. The lake is mostly ice covered.
Southwest winds 10 to 15 knots increasing to 15 to 25 knots. A chance of rain and snow showers overnight.
Southwest winds 15 to 25 knots. A chance of snow and rain showers in the morning...then a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Patchy fog in the afternoon.
Southwest winds 10 to 15 knots increasing to 15 to 25 knots. A chance of rain and snow showers.
Southwest winds 5 to 15 knots becoming west. Snow likely Tuesday night.
North winds 15 to 25 knots. Snow.
Northwest winds 15 to 20 knots becoming southwest. A chance of snow showers during the day. Waves omitted due to the lake being mostly ice covered.
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
- Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY
- Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY
- Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY
- Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River
- Lake Ontario, Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River beyond 5 nm offshore
St. Lawrence River
Canadian portions of the Great Lakes
Marine & Boating
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Buffalo, NY||33.1 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|Port Colborne||45142||31 °F||0.33 ft|
|West Lake Ontario Grimsby||45139||58 °F||1.97 ft|
|NW Lake Ontario Ajax||45159||33 °F||0.00 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. DO NOT RELY ON THIS DATA FOR DECISIONS THAT CAN RESULT IN HARM TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING.