Forecast as of 6:31 am EST on March 7, 2014
Buffalo To Ripley Along Lake Erie-
South winds 5 to 15 knots diminishing to less than 10 knots. Sunny. The lake is mostly ice covered.
South winds 5 to 10 knots becoming southwest. Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy.
West winds 5 to 15 knots becoming northwest. A chance of snow showers.
Northwest winds less than 10 knots becoming west. A chance of snow showers.
Southwest winds 5 to 15 knots increasing to 15 to 20 knots. A chance of snow showers.
West winds 15 to 20 knots becoming southwest 5 to 15 knots. A chance of snow showers Monday night.
Southwest winds 5 to 15 knots becoming northeast. A chance of snow showers. Waves omitted due to the lake being mostly ice covered.
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
- Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY
- Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY
- Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY
- Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River
- Lake Ontario, Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River beyond 5 nm offshore
St. Lawrence River
Canadian portions of the Great Lakes
Marine & Boating
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|No Stations Reporting|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|Port Colborne||45142||31 °F||0.33 ft|
|West Lake Ontario Grimsby||45139||58 °F||1.97 ft|
|NW Lake Ontario Ajax||45159||33 °F||0.00 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. DO NOT RELY ON THIS DATA FOR DECISIONS THAT CAN RESULT IN HARM TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING.