subj/high wind and seas warning for Mediterranean and black sea
rmks/1. This warning is valid for 211200z may 2013.
2. Warnings are for over water areas only but may overlap some land
and sheltered areas and have been simplified to ease plotting.
3. High wind warnings based on 024 hrs forecast.
A. Gale warning: area of 35 kt gale and greater over water bounded by:
36.3n2 012.5e8, 35.9n7 013.3e7,
35.1n9 013.6e0, 34.6n3 012.6e9, 35.1n9 012.0e3,
35.7n5 012.1e4, 36.3n2 012.5e8,
Max gale 40kt near 35.6n4 012.8e1.
4. High seas warnings based on 024 hrs forecast.
A. Seas 12 ft or greater bounded by:
36.4n3 012.1e4, 36.1n0 011.9e1,
35.7n5 011.9e1, 35.5n3 012.3e6, 35.7n5 012.7e0,
36.1n0 012.9e2, 36.5n4 012.6e9, 36.4n3 012.1e4,
Max seas 13ft near 36.1n0 012.4e7.
5. A graphical representation of this warning can be found at
a. Nipr: 00z https://pki.Weather.Navy.Mil/center/winds_and_seas/warnings/wwmm30.Png
b. Sipr: 00z http://www.Weather.Navy.Smil.Mil/center/winds_and_seas/warnings/wwmm30.Png
6.Next scheduled warning will be 052200z.
7. Produced by: section Alpha//