Forecast as of 4:00 PM EDT on April 1, 2013
Gale force winds expected Fri
Georges Bank...From The Northeast Channel To The Great South
Channel Including Waters East Of Cape Cod...To The Hague Line-
SW winds 10 to 15 kt...increasing to 15 to 25 kt in the evening...becoming W to NW 20 to 25 kt after midnight. Seas 7 to 9 ft. Chance of rain.
W winds 20 to 25 kt. Seas 7 to 10 ft.
W winds 20 to 30 kt. Seas 8 to 11 ft.
W winds 20 to 25 kt. Seas 8 to 11 ft.
W winds 20 to 25 kt. Seas 7 to 10 ft.
W to NW winds 15 to 25 kt...becoming SW late. Seas subsiding to 5 to 6 ft.
SW winds 15 to 25 kt becoming N 25 to 35 kt late. Seas 4 to 6 ft...building to 12 to 16 ft late.
N winds 20 to 30 kt becoming se 10 to 15 kt. Seas 13 to 18 ft subsiding to 6 to 9 ft.
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
Sandy Hook NJ to Fenwick Island de to 20 nm offshore and Delaware Bay
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Great Egg Inlet to Cape May NJ out 20 nm
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Little Egg Inlet to Great Egg Inlet NJ out 20 nm
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Sandy Hook to Manasquan Inlet NJ out 20 nm
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Manasquan Inlet to Little Egg Inlet NJ out 20 nm
Montauk Point New York to Sandy Hook New Jersey out 20 nm offshore including Long Island Sound...Long Island bays and New York Harbor
- (NULL) New York Harbor
- (NULL) Fire Island Inlet NY to Moriches Inlet NY out 20 nm
- (NULL) Moriches Inlet NY to Montauk Point NY out 20 nm
- (NULL) Peconic and Gardiners Bays
- (NULL) Long Island Sound West of New Haven CT/Port Jefferson NY
- (NULL) Long Island Sound East of New Haven CT/Port Jefferson NY
- (NULL) Sandy Hook NJ to Fire Island Inlet NY out 20 nm
- (NULL) South Shore Bays from Jones Inlet through Shinnecock Bay
Coastal waters from the Merrimack River MA to Watch Hill RI out to 25 nm
- (NULL) Coastal Waters from Montauk NY to Marthas Vineyard extending out to 20 nm South of Block Island
- (NULL) Block Island Sound
- (NULL) Rhode Island Sound
- (NULL) Narragansett Bay
- (NULL) Vineyard Sound
- (NULL) Buzzards Bay
- (NULL) Nantucket Sound
- (NULL) Coastal Waters extending out to 25 nm South of Marthas Vineyard and Nantucket
- (NULL) Coastal waters from Provincetown MA to Chatham MA to Nantucket MA out 20 nm
- (NULL) Cape Cod Bay
- (NULL) Boston Harbor
- (NULL) Massachusetts Bay and Ipswich Bay
- (NULL) Coastal waters east of Ipswich Bay and the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
Coastal waters from Stonington ME to Merrimack River MA out to 25 nm
- (NULL) Casco Bay
- (NULL) Coastal Waters from Port Clyde, ME to Cape Elizabeth, ME out 25 NM
- (NULL) Coastal Waters from Stonington, ME to Port Clyde, ME out 25 NM
- (NULL) Penobscot Bay
- (NULL) Coastal Waters from Cape Elizabeth, ME to Merrimack River, MA out 25 NM
Coastal waters from Eastport ME to Stonington ME out 25 nm
- (NULL) Coastal Waters from Schoodic Point, ME to Stonington, ME out 25 NM
- (NULL) Coastal Waters from Eastport, ME to Schoodic Point, ME out 25 NM
- (NULL) Intra Coastal Waters from Schoodic Point, ME to Stonington, ME
Coastal waters from lower Atchafalaya to High Island TX out 60 nm
- (NULL) Waters from Stonington ME to Merrimack River MA from 25 to 40 nm
- (NULL) Ocean Waters from the Merrimack River to Plymouth from 40 to 60 NM offshore
- (NULL) Ocean Waters from Provincetown to Nantucket from 20 to 35 NM offshore
- (NULL) Waters from Eastport ME to Stonington (Deer Isle) ME from 25 to 40 nm
- (NULL) Ocean Waters from Montauk NY to Marthas Vineyard from 25 to 40 NM offshore
- (NULL) Ocean Waters from Marthas Vineyard to Nantucket from 25 to 45 NM offshore
- (NULL) Waters from Montauk Point NY to Sandy Hook NJ from 20 to 40 nm
- (NULL) Waters from Sandy Hook NJ to Fenwick Island DE from 20 to 40 nm
New England Continental shelf and slope waters from 25 nm offshore to the Hague line...except to 1000 FM S of New England.
- -67.79496 41.05695 (NULL) Georges Bank
- -68.65329 42.72587 (NULL) Gulf of Maine
- -71.26536 40.21841 (NULL) South of New England
W central N Atlc Continental shelf and slope waters beyond 20 nm...to 250 nm offshore...including S of Georges Bank from 1000 FM to...250 nm offshore.
Marine & Boating
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Nantucket Island, MA||39.0 °F|
|Woods Hole, MA||35.1 °F|
|Wells, ME||35.1 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|NANTUCKET 54NM Southeast of Nantucket||44008||63 °F|
|NANTUCKET SOUND||44020||37 °F||1.97 ft|
|Jeffrey s Ledge, NH||44098||40 °F||9.84 ft|
|Buoy A0102 Mass Bay/Stellwagen||44029||37 °F||7.87 ft|
|Buoy B0102 Western Maine Shelf||44030||38 °F||7.22 ft|
|GULF OF MAINE NM EAST OF PORTSMOUTH, NH||44005||49 °F||1.31 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Isle of Shoals, NH||IOSN3|
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. DO NOT RELY ON THIS DATA FOR DECISIONS THAT CAN RESULT IN HARM TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING.