We’re saying goodbye to WunderPhotos. Learn more about this change on our WunderPhoto FAQ page.

SoCal Thunder Storm (thunderstorm Summer ). Photo by JNCali
Ad Blocker Enabled

SoCal Thunder Storm

Uploaded by: JNCali

Tuesday September 13, 2011

Murrieta, CA (Current Weather Conditions)

Caption: San Bernardino County, CA Rotating Thunderstorm (P6) Max Reflectivity: 59 dBZ Severe Hail: 10% Chance Hail: 90% Chance Max Hail Size: 0.75 in. Echo Top: 27,000 ft. Vert. Integrated Liquid: 33 kg/m² Speed: 12 mph (10 knots) Direction (from): WNW (290) Radar Site: SOX

This image does not contain EXIF data.

Viewer Comments

Post Your Comments

You must be signed in to leave comments.

Log In or Join

Members can leave comments, upload and share photos in our Wunder Photos section and participate on the WunderBlogs.

Display: 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted
1. lorik
11:05 PM GMT on September 13, 2011

Yes, it is thunderstorm warnings in SoCal, we have this clouds
formations ,heat waves ,and thunderclouds in Valley to,
Thank You for postions!
Action: Quote | Ignore User
Member Since: December 31, 1969 Comments:

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1

Top of Page

About JNCali


JNCali doesn't have a bio yet.

More Information