Weather Radar Maps

Atlanta Radar
NEXRAD Station FFC
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
N1 58 dBZ 41,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots NNE (19)
A1 58 dBZ 41,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots NNE (17)
R1 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NNW (347)
G0 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots NW (326)
V0 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NNE (15)
K2 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots S (178)
D2 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (321)
N2 49 dBZ 12,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NE (43)
P1 48 dBZ 38,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots NE (37)
C2 46 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots N (3)
Q1 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots N (350)
B1 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z0 41 dBZ 41,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots ENE (72)
S1 41 dBZ 34,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots W (263)
Y9 40 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNW (336)
L2 39 dBZ 42,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots WSW (240)
Z1 37 dBZ 47,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots ESE (114)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail