Weather Radar Maps

Evansville Radar
NEXRAD Station VWX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z7 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots NW (324)
X5 59 dBZ 33,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots WSW (242)
I8 58 dBZ 39,000 ft. 60 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots ENE (65)
W6 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots NW (308)
Q4 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NW (305)
U5 55 dBZ 39,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WNW (291)
H4 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots W (277)
S8 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots W (271)
N0 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
M5 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NW (324)
Q3 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots W (281)
H8 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
J6 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NE (47)
L9 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots N (9)
B9 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (326)
I2 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (279)
Y7 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (320)
J4 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D4 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NW (304)
J8 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WNW (297)
Y1 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (177)
O9 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
F2 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X4 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z4 47 dBZ 25,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
N6 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (305)
H0 46 dBZ 29,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
H7 46 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NW (316)
Z0 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
O2 40 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WNW (296)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail