Weather Radar Maps

Hastings Radar
NEXRAD Station UEX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
U2 62 dBZ 29,000 ft. 45 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots WNW (290)
V3 61 dBZ 29,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots NW (315)
Q1 61 dBZ 16,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots N (351)
A8 60 dBZ 25,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots NNW (347)
M3 58 dBZ 35,000 ft. 54 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 29 knots NW (316)
Q3 55 dBZ 29,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (298)
S3 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WNW (297)
B5 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots WNW (291)
Z3 49 dBZ 6,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (288)
F4 48 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots NW (312)
T5 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (282)
U5 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M5 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N5 41 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail