Weather Radar Maps

Tampa Radar
NEXRAD Station TBW
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z5 57 dBZ 29,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots ENE (58)
Y2 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots ESE (111)
A6 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W4 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots ESE (103)
W5 51 dBZ 27,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SSE (163)
S4 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSE (149)
K5 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ENE (75)
Q5 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SE (145)
R5 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SE (124)
X5 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots ESE (119)
V5 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots E (90)
F5 42 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots ESE (123)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail