Weather Radar Maps

Pueblo Radar
NEXRAD Station PUX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
S8 63 dBZ 35,000 ft. 57 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 2.00 in. 14 knots NW (307)
D9 63 dBZ 30,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 6 knots WSW (251)
X8 58 dBZ 23,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 0 knots N (2)
H9 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Q8 45 dBZ 25,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (263)
F9 44 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (303)
X7 43 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NNW (331)
Y8 41 dBZ 25,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WNW (303)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail