Weather Radar Maps

Pittsburgh Radar
NEXRAD Station PBZ
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
V4 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots N (8)
C4 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots W (262)
G7 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots E (101)
U3 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots S (179)
Z1 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots WSW (249)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail