Weather Radar Maps

Minot AFB Radar
NEXRAD Station MBX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
R5 63 dBZ 9,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 54 knots WSW (252)
K6 61 dBZ 30,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots SW (217)
Y2 58 dBZ 47,000 ft. 64 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 14 knots SSW (198)
Y3 58 dBZ 38,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots SSW (201)
Z7 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SSE (147)
A3 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SW (224)
L2 58 dBZ 9,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (232)
G8 58 dBZ 10,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (246)
D7 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 47 knots S (182)
Y5 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (248)
G6 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
S1 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
I4 54 dBZ 32,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SSW (199)
X5 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SW (229)
E7 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
Z0 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SW (228)
N7 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (225)
U7 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (253)
R4 53 dBZ 44,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
H3 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (221)
S4 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (247)
I5 53 dBZ 12,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (283)
M7 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (243)
M2 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (238)
F2 50 dBZ 31,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (235)
F5 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (243)
Y6 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots SSW (213)
E8 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (222)
H5 48 dBZ 25,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
M6 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D6 46 dBZ 37,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 43 knots SW (219)
D2 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SSW (212)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail