Weather Radar Maps

Sterling Radar
NEXRAD Station LWX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B8 64 dBZ 51,000 ft. 77 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WNW (298)
K1 63 dBZ 39,000 ft. 55 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 8 knots WSW (255)
C8 62 dBZ 32,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 1.00 in. 17 knots WSW (252)
X5 59 dBZ 37,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots WSW (243)
Q5 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots WNW (288)
C4 58 dBZ 43,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots SW (226)
M6 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots W (276)
G2 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots SW (224)
T1 57 dBZ 30,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots SSW (206)
Q8 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WSW (248)
U6 56 dBZ 42,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots S (190)
F6 56 dBZ 45,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SW (230)
N8 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots WNW (284)
L3 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots WNW (294)
H2 56 dBZ 39,000 ft. 54 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots SW (214)
R1 56 dBZ 42,000 ft. 52 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WSW (256)
P1 55 dBZ 40,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots WSW (244)
V4 55 dBZ 32,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (245)
H0 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (257)
R0 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (262)
R7 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (228)
E4 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (255)
H1 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (265)
M2 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (241)
S5 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (294)
J0 49 dBZ 32,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots W (260)
X1 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F4 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D4 48 dBZ 32,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots W (264)
S0 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (236)
K0 46 dBZ 39,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
E9 43 dBZ 38,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WSW (237)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail