Weather Radar Maps

Lake Charles Radar
NEXRAD Station LCH
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
S9 61 dBZ 22,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots SW (230)
G2 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (219)
D2 51 dBZ 9,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V1 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SSW (209)
I2 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P1 49 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 47 knots WSW (249)
Z1 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 52 knots SW (215)
H4 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A4 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 52 knots SSW (207)
K1 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SW (214)
U1 45 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 51 knots SW (215)
G3 44 dBZ 19,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 52 knots SW (224)
Y2 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 47 knots SSW (205)
O3 43 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SSW (208)
U3 43 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (220)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail