Weather Radar Maps

Lincoln Radar
NEXRAD Station ILX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P0 62 dBZ 38,000 ft. 61 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 31 knots W (262)
V5 57 dBZ 40,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 29 knots WSW (237)
R8 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots W (270)
C7 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots W (267)
D0 55 dBZ 37,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 39 knots WSW (252)
U0 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots W (273)
E2 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
H7 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots W (280)
O4 52 dBZ 11,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (264)
N0 50 dBZ 46,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 58 knots NW (319)
N9 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (224)
E3 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (268)
P8 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (225)
T3 48 dBZ 29,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Z5 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 66 knots WSW (238)
V3 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WSW (256)
Z8 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (249)
U1 47 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (267)
H6 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (257)
U7 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (263)
J1 46 dBZ 4,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E9 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U9 44 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
X1 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (220)
M1 43 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P7 42 dBZ 16,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B8 41 dBZ 18,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NNE (28)
B9 39 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WNW (286)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail