Weather Radar Maps

Lincoln Radar
NEXRAD Station ILX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M3 58 dBZ 44,000 ft. 60 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WSW (247)
V2 57 dBZ 39,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 43 knots WSW (255)
H7 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (259)
P1 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (271)
E5 54 dBZ 55,000 ft. 56 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots W (266)
Z6 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots WSW (249)
V5 54 dBZ 37,000 ft. 38 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots W (259)
E6 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (246)
H5 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 33 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
A6 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
F4 52 dBZ 57,000 ft. 43 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 43 knots WSW (239)
G3 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (258)
N3 50 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots W (263)
G2 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (234)
N5 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (237)
F6 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (253)
J6 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (247)
C7 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (280)
T4 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
S4 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (235)
S6 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (245)
I1 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (236)
V6 44 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
S5 43 dBZ 37,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots WSW (242)
H4 43 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (253)
I5 42 dBZ 18,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K8 41 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (245)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail