Weather Radar Maps

Cincinnati Radar
NEXRAD Station ILN
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B6 62 dBZ 14,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (279)
M1 60 dBZ 26,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots W (274)
C4 58 dBZ 21,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots NNE (27)
R6 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots SSE (157)
W4 56 dBZ 16,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (176)
E0 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots SSE (165)
F6 54 dBZ 32,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SW (224)
S8 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots S (178)
G6 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots NW (309)
Y4 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (263)
I4 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (312)
E6 53 dBZ 16,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots W (279)
B2 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WSW (242)
Y6 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X9 51 dBZ 11,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (250)
I3 51 dBZ 6,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WSW (242)
R5 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SW (226)
I6 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots N (349)
W7 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NNE (26)
K2 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WNW (303)
J5 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SE (139)
D7 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots SW (220)
I7 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots W (266)
H7 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K0 48 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (232)
Z1 45 dBZ 24,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SW (227)
Z7 45 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (197)
X3 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NNW (347)
F5 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (282)
L7 44 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSE (158)
B3 42 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P5 37 dBZ 34,000 ft. 5 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SW (227)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail