Weather Radar Maps

Cincinnati Radar
NEXRAD Station ILN
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P1 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots SW (222)
P3 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 56 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots WSW (241)
J4 57 dBZ 30,000 ft. 53 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots N (10)
Q3 57 dBZ 14,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (275)
J2 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SW (218)
F4 56 dBZ 11,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (282)
R1 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SW (223)
U2 54 dBZ 35,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (239)
Q4 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D3 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots SSW (204)
O4 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
E4 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots S (191)
Y3 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (224)
S1 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (231)
A4 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots W (261)
F2 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots SW (231)
S0 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSW (195)
D0 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (226)
U3 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K3 45 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (235)
M2 44 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (219)
N3 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (215)
M4 43 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C2 42 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (240)
P4 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
O3 42 dBZ 4,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (209)
D4 39 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SSW (207)
V4 38 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X1 35 dBZ 13,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (231)
T4 34 dBZ 22,000 ft. 2 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail