Weather Radar Maps

Cincinnati Radar
NEXRAD Station ILN
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J9 61 dBZ 22,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 20% chance 50% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots WSW (254)
C0 58 dBZ 36,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots NW (310)
U8 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots SE (142)
Q0 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
E1 55 dBZ 32,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
N9 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots S (179)
O9 54 dBZ 34,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SW (232)
Q5 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (240)
B0 54 dBZ 36,000 ft. 40 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NE (52)
L7 54 dBZ 32,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 0 knots SE (131)
P9 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots SE (136)
Q9 52 dBZ 31,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SSW (198)
Y9 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SSW (213)
B9 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (254)
Z0 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (192)
E0 51 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K9 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots ENE (77)
U0 50 dBZ 38,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots NE (45)
N0 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (220)
V8 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SSW (213)
T0 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
G9 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Y0 45 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F1 44 dBZ 27,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
I8 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (211)
T6 38 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (224)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail