Weather Radar Maps

Portland-Gray Radar
NEXRAD Station GYX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
I3 61 dBZ 28,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots WNW (291)
V2 59 dBZ 14,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 52 knots WNW (285)
C2 58 dBZ 28,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (298)
S1 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots WNW (292)
T8 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WNW (290)
L1 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots NW (319)
B3 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots NW (305)
R3 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WNW (282)
Y0 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (300)
R9 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (296)
W2 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots W (272)
H8 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WNW (302)
Z0 54 dBZ 11,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R0 54 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T0 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (276)
Y7 53 dBZ 11,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (287)
Q6 53 dBZ 12,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (280)
C5 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (289)
O2 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots N (356)
K1 52 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X2 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WNW (285)
G2 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (296)
O8 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (290)
U6 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
P2 49 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F9 46 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WNW (303)
Y2 45 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A7 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I8 43 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (312)
B1 42 dBZ 34,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 45 knots NW (317)
F1 41 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (266)
D2 40 dBZ 32,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots W (280)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail