Weather Radar Maps

Green Bay Radar
NEXRAD Station GRB
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J5 59 dBZ 26,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots WNW (283)
H1 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots W (272)
F3 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots WSW (251)
G4 57 dBZ 43,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots W (260)
N4 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots W (270)
N0 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots W (265)
E7 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
F1 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 37 knots W (261)
M5 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots NW (326)
B1 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots W (273)
P3 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 64 knots WNW (282)
I0 52 dBZ 5,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots W (273)
Y0 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WNW (293)
M9 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C3 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (288)
T2 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V3 49 dBZ 7,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (268)
K3 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
V0 46 dBZ 5,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (257)
M1 37 dBZ 41,000 ft. 5 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 37 knots W (270)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail