Weather Radar Maps

Clovis Radar
NEXRAD Station FDX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M6 64 dBZ 24,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 1.25 in. 4 knots N (9)
Y8 61 dBZ 23,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots NE (50)
T8 60 dBZ 9,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (247)
Y3 58 dBZ 22,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots NW (318)
Z8 58 dBZ 17,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots E (92)
W7 57 dBZ 14,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NW (304)
X8 56 dBZ 17,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNW (335)
U7 55 dBZ 6,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NNW (338)
G9 54 dBZ 14,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WSW (255)
M1 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNW (338)
R9 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E2 51 dBZ 8,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (296)
O9 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots W (260)
J7 49 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots N (8)
P7 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots SSW (205)
W8 47 dBZ 8,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSW (199)
N7 43 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (305)
H7 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSE (148)
S9 42 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q9 38 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SSW (192)
U8 35 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (232)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail