Weather Radar Maps

Albany Radar
NEXRAD Station ENX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z8 63 dBZ 26,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots NW (312)
O8 61 dBZ 29,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 12 knots NW (316)
E9 61 dBZ 19,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots NNW (340)
K9 60 dBZ 32,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. New Cell
U6 60 dBZ 23,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 37 knots NW (305)
N8 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots NW (324)
C9 58 dBZ 25,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots NW (313)
Y8 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots NW (312)
E7 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WNW (301)
Y7 57 dBZ 35,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots NW (312)
N9 54 dBZ 13,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G8 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NW (311)
N7 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots NW (325)
G9 52 dBZ 8,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NW (309)
M9 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
J8 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots NW (313)
A9 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (296)
C8 50 dBZ 32,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WNW (297)
V8 49 dBZ 44,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots NW (308)
F8 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots NW (320)
O9 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
P7 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots NW (320)
Q9 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
F9 47 dBZ 27,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WNW (285)
R6 47 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots NW (326)
L9 46 dBZ 48,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
I9 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots NW (319)
R9 44 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T9 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P9 43 dBZ 26,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
I8 43 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WNW (296)
S9 43 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail