Weather Radar Maps

Detroit-Pontiac Radar
NEXRAD Station DTX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
K4 60 dBZ 31,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots SSW (210)
U3 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots N (359)
A4 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots ESE (111)
W5 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots N (352)
V4 50 dBZ 11,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NW (311)
V6 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NE (37)
G7 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SE (133)
E7 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NW (312)
R4 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NE (37)
I3 45 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots E (86)
E8 45 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L2 44 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NW (321)
J5 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (194)
Q4 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots W (266)
D7 42 dBZ 3,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NNE (15)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail