Weather Radar Maps

Dover AFB Radar
NEXRAD Station DOX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
C6 63 dBZ 33,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots NW (315)
K2 62 dBZ 32,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WNW (285)
C0 61 dBZ 26,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots WNW (293)
E3 60 dBZ 31,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots NW (310)
B2 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots WNW (287)
I1 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots WNW (290)
M3 56 dBZ 17,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (263)
W1 55 dBZ 34,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots W (280)
B0 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots NW (304)
K6 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WNW (282)
H4 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V2 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (267)
R3 49 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (227)
W3 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (259)
O3 48 dBZ 32,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
D0 48 dBZ 35,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots W (269)
D1 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WNW (286)
H2 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (268)
T3 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y1 44 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WNW (298)
D4 44 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (261)
Q2 43 dBZ 21,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots W (278)
C3 42 dBZ 19,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K3 42 dBZ 20,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots WSW (251)
U5 41 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (273)
N1 39 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WNW (286)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail