Weather Radar Maps

Philadelphia Radar
NEXRAD Station DIX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F3 71 dBZ 50,000 ft. 81 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots W (281)
G4 59 dBZ 26,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots W (261)
B3 58 dBZ 22,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (289)
S3 56 dBZ 44,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots W (278)
K3 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots W (275)
U8 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots NNW (332)
D4 56 dBZ 29,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WSW (252)
A1 55 dBZ 42,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots WNW (286)
L1 55 dBZ 49,000 ft. 54 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 43 knots WNW (286)
F4 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (255)
X3 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (255)
Y3 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (230)
F2 53 dBZ 31,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots W (279)
Z3 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SSW (207)
X2 52 dBZ 30,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots W (269)
I2 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 24 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
T1 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots W (272)
L3 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (270)
B4 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E4 47 dBZ 47,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 47 knots W (266)
U4 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V4 46 dBZ 32,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WNW (282)
P3 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (268)
V2 45 dBZ 35,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
S4 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H4 43 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z4 41 dBZ 22,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail