Weather Radar Maps

Philadelphia Radar
NEXRAD Station DIX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
D8 67 dBZ 33,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 60% chance 90% chance 1.50 in. 19 knots WSW (249)
H8 65 dBZ 47,000 ft. 65 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots SW (235)
F8 62 dBZ 42,000 ft. 54 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 31 knots W (281)
G9 61 dBZ 43,000 ft. 65 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. New Cell
U8 60 dBZ 39,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots NW (309)
R8 60 dBZ 45,000 ft. 64 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WNW (296)
I4 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots NW (311)
E6 58 dBZ 42,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SW (236)
X9 58 dBZ 20,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
F3 57 dBZ 41,000 ft. 58 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 33 knots WNW (291)
P6 57 dBZ 42,000 ft. 60 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots WNW (284)
M5 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (237)
A6 56 dBZ 19,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (248)
J9 55 dBZ 29,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (248)
P9 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots W (275)
W8 55 dBZ 34,000 ft. 41 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
U9 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 33 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots SW (229)
P7 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (255)
H9 52 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (249)
S8 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (244)
R9 49 dBZ 32,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots WNW (288)
M9 49 dBZ 30,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
S7 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (246)
D9 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots W (260)
V6 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots W (280)
Z5 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (276)
T4 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (271)
A7 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (285)
D0 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L8 47 dBZ 26,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots WNW (282)
P8 41 dBZ 20,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (272)
O8 39 dBZ 21,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail