Weather Radar Maps

Philadelphia Radar
NEXRAD Station DIX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F3 72 dBZ 49,000 ft. 79 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WNW (287)
E3 60 dBZ 27,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots WNW (282)
A1 59 dBZ 49,000 ft. 62 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 25 knots WNW (289)
U8 59 dBZ 25,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots NW (316)
N4 59 dBZ 46,000 ft. 74 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
D4 58 dBZ 42,000 ft. 56 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots WSW (258)
S3 56 dBZ 42,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots W (274)
F4 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots W (260)
M4 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WNW (295)
Y3 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (237)
K3 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots W (277)
G4 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots W (260)
X3 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (263)
I2 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots W (281)
V2 52 dBZ 32,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 64 knots W (272)
F2 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots W (280)
W4 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
L1 50 dBZ 40,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots WNW (283)
V4 50 dBZ 30,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WNW (289)
L3 49 dBZ 27,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (270)
G3 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P3 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (269)
X2 46 dBZ 37,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots W (269)
B3 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WNW (284)
O2 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (237)
H5 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
J4 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (276)
S4 43 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (239)
A5 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A4 38 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L5 36 dBZ 16,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail