Weather Radar Maps

Dodge City Radar
NEXRAD Station DDC
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
O3 64 dBZ 27,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 27 knots NW (316)
X4 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots W (270)
P3 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots WNW (290)
Q7 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots NW (319)
C7 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
J5 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots NW (324)
P5 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (289)
S4 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WNW (291)
N4 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (309)
E5 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (313)
K3 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WNW (292)
U4 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots NW (312)
T6 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (306)
Q3 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (306)
H7 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NW (307)
U7 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N7 44 dBZ 27,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
S2 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots NW (313)
L7 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 52 knots NW (326)
T0 43 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots NNW (327)
G6 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 52 knots NW (317)
Z5 42 dBZ 22,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q6 42 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WNW (293)
Y6 41 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B7 40 dBZ 29,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Q5 33 dBZ 7,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail