Weather Radar Maps

Boston Radar
NEXRAD Station BOX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A1 71 dBZ 22,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 70% chance 80% chance 1.25 in. 23 knots WNW (294)
Y1 69 dBZ 41,000 ft. 63 kg/m² 100% chance 100% chance 3.50 in. 19 knots WNW (289)
T9 68 dBZ 23,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots WNW (282)
U7 67 dBZ 27,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 80% chance 90% chance 1.50 in. 35 knots W (270)
K6 66 dBZ 28,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots WNW (291)
Y6 66 dBZ 15,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (298)
E8 64 dBZ 23,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots W (274)
B8 64 dBZ 20,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 20% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots W (270)
S5 63 dBZ 23,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (290)
G8 62 dBZ 22,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots W (274)
X3 62 dBZ 17,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (281)
A7 61 dBZ 18,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 30% chance 40% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots W (269)
N9 61 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots WNW (285)
H2 59 dBZ 19,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
L9 59 dBZ 17,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WNW (286)
T0 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots W (266)
X5 54 dBZ 14,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (302)
R6 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots W (271)
R1 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
B7 53 dBZ 11,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NW (310)
T2 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E1 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H0 47 dBZ 25,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots NNW (335)
Z0 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WNW (288)
N2 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
O9 42 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WNW (297)
E9 40 dBZ 16,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N1 40 dBZ 28,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K9 38 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots NNW (345)
M1 37 dBZ 19,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (250)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail