Flash Flood Watch, High Surf Advisory
3:46 PM HST
National Weather Service
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through tonight...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Kahoolawe... Lanai... Maui and Molokai
* through tonight.
* Rain bands around Tropical Storm Darby will bring frequent
showers... with localized heavy rainfall and flash flooding
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is very dangerous.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
330 PM HST sun Jul 24 2016
... High surf advisory now in effect until 6 am HST Monday...
* surf... 6 to 9 feet along east facing shores.
* Timing... through 6 am HST Monday.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong longshore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Beachgoers... swimmers... and surfers should heed all advice given
by ocean safety officials and exercise caution. Know your limits
and seek ocean recreation areas best suited for your abilities.